The effect of supply chain management on financial performance
Main Article Content
gain competitive advantage in the organization depends on the quality and at a cost of production. in the manufacturing process set of internal and external factors organization should effectively to play a role in organizational goals to be achieved with their effectiveness. in this regard suppliers in providing software, technical knowledge, raw materials and services have played an important role in the competition. Today, in the top organizations as a contribution to suppliers and one of the organizations empowerment in the form of an operation and real attention and action stemmed from this thinking that production quality and gain competitive advantage without suppliers of quality, compassionate and loyal almost impossible, or at least not possible in the long term. so with financial management, scientific and objective to the chain, suppliers as an important component of strategic management can access to a competitive advantage. This research to analyze the relationship of supply chain management and financial performance in the bourse auto companies. and a questionnaire between 82 principals and experts. Results indicate that the relationship of supply chain management and financial performance. The results also show support from senior manager of the relationship between supply chain management and the financial performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Afje, AA. Modiriyate Zaman dar Amouzesh. Journal of Economics and Business Research, Islamic Azad University - South Tehran Branch 1997; 32: 45-67.
- Akgun, AE; Keskin, H. & Byrne, J. (2009). Organizational emotional capability, product and process innovation, and firm performance: An empirical analysis. journal of engineering and technology management. 26(3), 103-130.
- Alegre.J and Chiva, R. (2008). Assessing the impact of organizational learning capability on product innovation performance: an empirical test, Technovation 28, 315–326.
- Amabile, TM (1997). Motivating creativity in organizations: on doing what you love and loving what you do. California. Management Review, 40(1), 39-58.
- Amabile, TM, Conti, R., Coon, H., Lazenby, J., & Herron, M. (1996). Assessing the work environment for creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 39(5), 1154-1184.
- Amabile, TM, Conti, R., Coon, H., Lazenby, J., & Herron, M. (1996). Assessing the work environment for creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 39, 1154-1184.
- Amabile, TM, Mueller, JS, Simpson, WB, Hadley, CN, Kramer, SJ, & Fleming, L. (2002). Time pressure and creativity in organizations: A longitudinal field study. Working Paper, No. 02-073. Boston: Harvard Business School.
- Amerei F. Management and Organizing. Tadbir 1993; 4(35): 44-45.
- Annamaria Lusardi and Olivia S. Mitchell, Financial literacy Evidence and Implications for Financial Education the Journal of Monetary Economics and Business Economics in 2007, March 9, 2009, 1-18.
- Annamaria Lusardi, NUMERACY, FINANCIAL LITERACY, AND FINANCIAL DECISION-MAKING, 2012. 17821.
- AKHMETZIANOVA, O., LYASHENKO, E. A., & RASHEDI, H. (2020). TECHNO PARK STRUCTURE AS THE ECONOMIC INSTITUTION OF DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE ECONOMY. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PUBLIC POLICY AND MANAGEMENT, 1(1), 5-7.
- Annamaria Lusardi, Olivia S. MITCHELL, and Vilsa Curto, financial literacy among the young, The journal of consumer affairs, 2010, pp358-380.
- Anne M Hoag; Krishna P Jayakar; Kimberly Erickson "The role of trust in virtual and interpersonal environments: Implications for team learning & case method pedagogies", Journalism & Mass Communication Educator; Winter 2003; vol.57, Issue 4; Wilson Education Abstracts pp.370-383
- Avlonitis, GJ, Kouremenos, A. and Tzokas, N. (1994), "Assessing the innovativeness of organizations and its antecedents: Project Innovstrat", European Journal of Marketing, 28 (11), 5-28.
- Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York, NY: WH Freeman.
- Baum, J., Wally, S., 2003. Strategic decision speed and firm performance. Strategic, Management Journal 24, 1107–1129.
- Brain T. (2007). Plan and prioritize. Arlington, United States: Sage.
- Britton BK, Tesser A. Effects of Time Management Practice on College Grades. Journal of educational psychology 1991; 83(3): 405-410.
- Bruce A. Huhmann, shaun McQuitty, A model of consumer financial numeracy, International journal of Bank Marketing, 2013, pp. 270-293.
- Capon, N., Farley, JU, Hulbert, J. and Lehmann, DR (1992), "Profiles of product innovators among large US manufacturers", Management Science, 38, 157-69.
- Carver, CS & Scheier, MF (1998). On the self-regulation of behavior. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Catherine M. Walker, Financial management. Coping and debt in households under financial strain, Journal of Economic Physiology (ELSEVIER) 17 (1996) 789-807.
- Charles A. (2007). Time management training for school psychologists. Rutgers U, Graduate School of Applied & Professional Psychology, Piscataway Volume 12, Issue 5, October 1981, Pages 613620.
- Christopher P. Holland, "The Importance of Trust and Business Relationships in the Formation of Virtual Organizations", Proceedings of the VoNet -Workshop, April 27-28, 1998, pp 53-64
- Claessens, BJC, van Eerde, W., Rutte, CG, & Roe, RA (2007). A review of the time management literature. Personnel Review, 36(2), 255-276.
- Clegg, C., Unsworth, K., Epitropaki, O. and Parker, G. (2002). Implicating trust in the innovation process. Journal of occupational and organizational psychology, 75.409-22.
- Collins, JC, & Porras, JI (2003). Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
- Conrad RE. Modiriyate class dar dabirestan. Translator: Kiamanesh, A. Tehran: Roshd 2002.
- Craig G. Gundersen3 and Steven B. Garasky (2012), financial management Skills Are Associated, The Journal of Nutrition Community and International Nutrition, 1865-1870.
- Crespell, P., & Hansen, E. (2007a). Work climate and innovativeness in the forest products industry: a preliminary approach. Submitted to Journal of Forest Products Business Research.
- Darini, M., Pazhouhesh, H. & Moshiri, F. (2011). Relationship of creativity, conscientiousness, time motivational and attitudinal aspects with time management. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 25,201–213
- Denison, DR (1996). What is the difference between organizational culture and organizational climate? A native's point of view on a decade of paradigm wars. Academy of Management Review, 21(3), 619-654.
- Deshpande, R., Farley, JU, & Webster, J., FE (1993). Corporate culture, customer orientation, and innovativeness in Japanese firms: a quadratic analysis. Journal of Marketing, 57(January), 23-27.
- Dess, GG, Davis, PS, 1984. Porter's (1980) generic strategies as determinants of strategic group membership and organizational climate", Public Personnel Management, 29 (1), 119-28
- District and institutional level financial responsibilities and functions, Financial management: An overview and field guide for district management teams, 43-46.
- Ekvall, G. (1996). Organizational climate for creativity and innovation. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 5(1), 105-123.
- RASHEDI, HADI, A STUDY ON THE ROLE OF THE SOCIAL CLEAVAGES CAUSED BY MODERNIZATION IN POLITICAL INSTABILITY IN IRAN (1941-1978) (APRIL 9, 2020). AVAILABLE AT SSRN: HTTPS://SSRN.COM/ABSTRACT=3572082 OR HTTP://DX.DOI.ORG/10.2139/SSRN.3572082